Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's all about getting out there.

Today is Week 7, Day 2 of the C25K.  2.5 miles.  Getting through this morning's run was a little challenging for me, and I think I will try switching back to evening runs next week.  My energy level was pretty low.  This week is stressful since my final is on Friday, so maybe next week will be better.

It's all about getting out the door and running even when I don't feel like it, and finishing a run even when I don't think I can.  I am trying to push myself, but I don't want to be too hard on myself, either.  There are some amazing running communities online, and it definitely helps to get encouragement from other people.   I'm more reluctant to stop running when I know that I will post my workout online at Daily Mile and my online friends will comment on it. 

It will be glorious to have three full weeks off from school!  I'm also counting the days until vacation - a little over two weeks to go.  I'm looking forward to going on some runs with my sister during our vacation, even though I'm sure her pace is much faster than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment